Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Face Serum 30 ml
Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Face Serum 30 ml
EUR 340.00
On demand
This item is on request. The item will be on stock within 5 working days upon confirmation of your order.

Product description

The ultimate alchemy of technology and nature, the Micro-Lift Concentrate combines latest-generation microencapsulation with the extraordinary power of the orchid's longevity. Its high naturally derived ingredient formula* with 7,000 micro-schulptors works like a series of micro-lifts on the skin. It has a visible 46°** lifting effect, envoloping the skin in intense comfort. 95% of women find that their skin appears lifted***. This serum offers a long-lasting lifting effect and visibly improves the signs of ageing. Composed of 92% naturally derived ingredients*, this formula merges with the skin and envelops it in a tightening yet comfortable mesh. The skin is instantly firmed. Day after day, it appears superblu sculpted: the contours of the face are more defined. *Composed of 92% naturally derived ingredients (in accordance with ISO 16128, including water. The remaining 8% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality). **Instrumental test by the displacement field method, 32 women, average observed displacement of 0.45mm instantly. ***In-use test, 61 women, after 1 month's use, twice a day

Other products you might like